Thank you for visiting our website. If your name is matching with the data available in the list, we request you to kindly approach the concerned branch with the request letter for revival / refund of the deposit with necessary documents as proof of deposit.
If the Branch confirms that the account is available, Branch will take up the matter with Head Office for transfer of deposits to the concerned branch. Time for transfer of accounts from Head Office to Branch will take one to two weeks from the date of receipt of claim at the branch.
In case of account holders whose name does not match with the data available in the website, they may take up the matter with the concerned Branches with required proof of documents.
Kindly click the following button to see the List of Unclaimed Deposits
Deposit / Account holders may contact branches at which accounts are maintained, with the following documents:-
- Original deposit receipts/ Original SB or CD Pass book
- Two recent Passport size Photo(s) of Account holder(s) / Authorized signatories
- Any of the KYC documents for Identity Proof like
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voters’ Card
- Driving License
- Identity card (Subject to the bank’s satisfaction)
- Any of the KYC documents for address proof like
- a) Telephone bill
- b) Bank account statement
- Electricity bill
- Ration Card
- Letter from employer (subject to satisfaction of the bank)