Gayatri Suraksha Account
Gayatri Bank provides social security schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) schemes have been launched by the Government of India. These schemes are intended to support the population who are not covered under any insurance coverage, by paying very minimum premium. An account holder can enroll for these schemes by visiting branch or BC / CSC point.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) is a Life insurance scheme that covers natural death.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) is an Accidental Insurance Scheme that covers accidental death and disability due to an accident.
- PMJJBY: Scheme is available to all account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years.
- PMSBY: Scheme is available to all account holders whose age is between 18 to 70 years.
- Coverage shall be for one year starting from 1st June to 31st May of next year, coverage will auto renewed every year.
The risk coverage under the scheme is
- PMJJBY: Rs. 2 lakh in case of death of the insured due to any reason.
- PMSBY: Rs.2 lakh for accidental death and full disability and Rs.1 lakh for partial disability.
* Kindly click here to know the list of KYC documents
What are you looking for?